Thursday, June 18, 2009

Flow by Dan Hauss


Wow, this is truly amazing. I really love this trick! Ok, so basically the bottle is turned upside down, and by the magician's "power" the water is kept from coming out of the bottle.

Don't get me wrong at all.. the method is truly genius! This trick is just not practical unless you perform outside. It also requires some preparation. It doesn't take long to prepare, but it can't be done with other's looking. The video gives you some ideas of how to get into the trick. I really love this video. The only downside is that I can't perform it table hopping or strolling, unless I'm outdoors - and I really don't want to pack a ton of prepared water bottles. This is a good one to show friends and family at a picnic or family event outside.

One good thing about this is that the bottle is absolutely examinable after the effect. They can take it home with no risk of being caught. The replacement "gimmick" is easy to find and easy to replace, and very cheap. This really is a genius "piece of strange" as Paul Harris might put it.

No comments: