Sunday, September 21, 2008

5 to 1 Transpo on Penguin Magic

Penguin magic is one of the greatest online references for buying magic. They have great products and also excellent videos. One of my favorite effects that I've purchased from their site is the 5 to 1 Transpo. This trick changes the position of a $5 bill and a $1 bill. This magic is done in the spectator's hand.

Pros:
"Wow" factor for sure
Easy to perform
easy to setup
after setting up once you never have to setup again.

Cons:
Let's just say the trick costs more than the purchase. The setup involves money that you don't want to spend so that you can keep doing the trick.

This trick, no kidding, is one I always have on me in my wallet. I whole heartedly recommend this trick. It is so fun, so amazing for the spectators, that you will enjoy performing this for anyone who finds out that you know how to perform magic. This is one I used professionally, and everyone loves it. Check out the video and see for yourself how awesome it is. It really is as good as it shows in the video.


Courtesy of Penguin Magic.

No comments: