Monday, September 22, 2008

Melting Point


Melting point has a really great demo online. I love the demo, and it really made my mind spin with application before I bought the trick. Especially when the demo showed a starburst passing through glass. When I received this item, I quickly opened it up and popped the DVD in the player, and found that the instructions were all in TEXT on my TV screen. I was thinking, "what's up with THAT!" I thought I was missing something, but the instructions were in text, and you gotta read fast. They show what they're talking about in video, but that is a bit fast. I was used to having explanation videos break down each step, and evaluate each part. Receiving hints and tips with each step in the process. This video pretty much sucks. The trick itself, though, is pretty cool. After you get past reading the explanations and seeing short clips, it all comes together. The only problem I have with this DVD is that the method really requires a glass table. I was so frustrated because I didn't know anyone with a glass table, and the nearest thing I had was some plexiglass. So if you get this, make sure you have a glass table to practice on. Other than that, the method is pretty sweet, and if you have a PK Ring, you'll find ways of applying the method to many other glass items to make things apparently pass through them. Even though I didn't have a glass table, I really enjoyed learning the secret to this. Is the secret worth the cost, I don't think so. But they sure did a great job including a free gift, so it isn't a total loss. I'm sure I would have enjoyed it more if I had a glass table like the one they have in their demo. This became a bookshelve piece; one hardly used... except the coins that came with it, I found very useful with my PK ring, so again - not a total loss!

No comments: